Today's Features (23.05.09)


Scarfs by Periwinkle

I adore this collection. It's so english and SO sweet. Going for RM20.


They also have these amazing collection of colourful chiffon shawls, I'm so spoiled for choice, I don't know which ones I like most! Semua lawa!! Going for RM18 onwards.


big-a-BOO

Long cardigans, the best for layering. Stylish and flattering. These came all the way from Australia, so quality is rest assured. Can't get these anywhere else! Going for RM55.


Long tops from JayJays Australia. The striped one is available in red, too! Going for RM46.


D'gorgeouson9


Okay, okay. I know we see these Korean bags pre-order thing everywhere, but what I love about this site is the price. Its absolutely low. Starts from RM36! Accessorize for less, is best. ;)


Mezzanine

A blogshop that needs no introduction due to its constant update of awesome shoes, brought in these cross cut beige heels that are absolutely stunning. Dress down your attire, but dress up your feet! Going for RM79.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

| Copyright Modestly Trendy | May 2009 | All Rights Reserved |